**PLEASE NOTE** – VDO have recently stated (01/04/19) that when the new Smart Tacho is released to enable you to download with an existing DLKPRO device it must first be updated with a firmware update card, these will be available from us at a cost that is not yet known.
Digital Tacho Kit With DLK PRO
We have put together this kit to keep both you and your vehicle UK compliant. Teamed up with the latest in download key technology, the DLK PRO.
The digital tacho kit comes with the following:
- Digital Tacho Download Software
The TMS Soloplus+ software is an easy to use, cost effective way to be compliant with current digital tachograph legislation.
It comes complete boxed with CD (software), quick start user guide & full user manual.
It allows you to:
- Download & store your digital tachograph driver card and vehicle data.
- View driver card data in summary, detail and graphically.
- View vehicle fault, activity, speed and technical data.
- Print weekly and daily driver card summaries.
- See colour coded reminders for the driver and vehicle unit downloads
- Most importantly to be compliant
This is the minimum solution to keep you compliant with UK law when using a digital tachograph.
Windows XP, Windows 7 or above
- DLK PRO Digital Download Device
It couldn’t be simpler – the touch colour screen DLK Pro Download Key is the solution for the downloading of mass memory and driver card data – and for transferring it securely to a computer.Compatible with all Digital Tachographs.
- DLK Pro Download Key Software for key configuration, data visualisation and data archiving on the key.
- USB extension cable
- Quick Start Booklet (printed)
- Operating Instructions (digital).
Click Here For More Information on the DLK PRO Download Key
Sent via FREE UK Special delivery
If you need any advise on if this digital tacho kit solution is best for you please contact us on 0115 920 6762
If you would like your digital tachograph data analysing please contact us, prices start from as little as 25p!
Looking for a kit with a separate Card Reader?