TMS offer digital tachograph training courses which, like our analysis solutions, are designed specifically to your requirements. Our digital tachograph training is aimed at the way you work as an operator and we work closely with you to ensure the digital tachograph training course meets your expectations.
Digital tachograph training courses available are:
- “Train the trainer” in the use of the digital tachograph, which includes company obligations.
- Use of the digital tachograph – aimed at drivers.
- Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive legislation.
- Company procedures and audits.
These competively priced digital tachograph training courses are available at your premises or can be arranged at our training school. Please contact us regarding costs and date availability.
Part of our digital tachograph training courses covers the use of our software and takes in the following:
- Capture and secure storage of data from the driver, company and control smartcards.
- Capture and secure storage of data from the digital tachograph vehicle unit.
- To retrieve data that previously has been uploaded to smartanalysis. The data is returned in its original format to present to the Police or the Enforcement Authorities.
- Combining data that has been collected from the analysis of paper tachograph charts with data collected from the driver smartcard. This allows all existing reports to work from any combination of analogue or digital data.
- Sending reports by an automated email service to authorised personnel.
- Using the web site to view their data in detailed or summarised form and to print out a wide range of reports in text or graphical formats.
DIGITAL TACHOGRAPH TRAINING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
For smaller operators TMS can also supply stand-alone software, which loads onto your own PC and offer training if required. This software help you to achieve compliance with the minimum requirements of the digital tachograph legislation. The software will read the driver smartcard and the vehicle unit download device and store this data in a designated file for recall if the authorities require to see it. Details of daily driving, active work, periods of availability, rest/breaks and WTD totals are shown daily and weekly. Driver records can be printed whilst the card is in the reader. Once a card has been read (and overwritten) the data is stored in binary format.